Who is Label-Wright?
You may wonder why we are called Label-Wright? The word, "wright", was used more often a few years back to designate a skilled worker or maker of something. For example, you have likely heard of a wheelwright. A wheelwright would be a skilled maker of wheels. Here at Label-Wright, LLC, we would like to think of ourselves as skilled makers of PV System Labels. We purpose to understand the Photovoltaic labeling requirements in the industry and produce labels that are code compliant. We also offer personal service with options to customize your labels. Our adhesive labels are made from strong synthetic materials. We use inks and a special coating to protect the label content from UV light, temperature variations, chemicals, solvents and moisture. Photovoltaic Labels are our business.
Why purchase labels from Label-Wright, LLC?
- Labels meet OSHA standards for safety labeling
- Labels meet NEC Article 690 requirements
- Our labels, unlike engraved plastic signs, use appropriate background color for necessary "Signal" words at the top of label
- Label design limits potential injury to individuals
- Label profile minimizes potential label damage
- Label size designed for specific applications
- Labels include latest ANSI (American National Standards Institute) design components
- ANSI graphics used to depict hazards
- Permanent attachment method w/o altering mounting surface (drilling for screws or rivets)
- Labels have surface that is resistant to debris collection
- Labels are resistant to moisture, chemicals, and heat
- Labels are resistant to UV exposure
- Labels have ability to adhere to rounded surfaces
- Custom sizes available with opportunity to customize data
- Labels are covered with Tuff-Cover Laminate